Fun Finds From The Weekend

I had to work so missed the yard sales this weekend. Mama had all the fun! I did pick up another Bumbo seat, some crock bowls, 2 old irons, & some peek-a-blocks on Friday. While I was working Mama found these retro dot mixing bowls, cranberry flash pieces, & Fire King Mugs.  I am not sure who makes the mixing bowls as they are unmarked. They are cute though! I will get it all cleaned up and listed today and tomorrow. What did you find?
I am linking with Apron Thrift Girl, Coastal Charm, Bloggerativille, Her Library Adventures, The Thrifty Groove, & My Slice of Surburbia. The buttons/links to all of these great blogs are to the right.

12 comments:

Trina Curran August 8, 2011 at 11:09 AM

I love the bowls! Kitchenware is something I flock toward as soon as we get out of the car. I did pretty well this weekend. :)

Heidi August 8, 2011 at 12:16 PM

I love those polka dot bowls! My dream is to find some of the FK or AH dot bowls for pennies at a yard sale one day. :)

This weekend I went to an estate sale and bought vintage Christmas stuff and a 2 qt Ball jar (sadly, the zinc jar was rusted through and had to be tossed). Then I went to a craft/vintage fair and bought the CUTEST pink thermos jug! I'm in love with it. :)

Van August 8, 2011 at 12:52 PM

"Fire King" mugs, so that's what they're called! I love them, they're gorgeous!

Deana August 8, 2011 at 2:07 PM

Fire King is the brand. The blue ones are the Kimberly line. The shiny one is called lustre, & the others are pretty much just described by color & handle shape. (D or C etc.)Thanks everyone!

VintageSweetheart August 8, 2011 at 9:01 PM

Those bowls are the cutest!

E :)

BeckyKay August 9, 2011 at 2:51 PM

Oh! I love the polka dot bowls!! So cute!!

Cass @ That Old House August 11, 2011 at 6:05 PM

Love the ruby flash pieces. I rarely find those, and when I do I seem to sell them off!
Love the polka dot bowls,too ... such kitchen fun.
Cass

tammylovesdishes August 11, 2011 at 6:32 PM

Your retro dot mixing bowls are sweet!

~Lavender Dreamer~ August 11, 2011 at 7:15 PM

The bowls with the dots are especially cute! Great finds! ♥

Cass @ That Old House August 11, 2011 at 11:05 PM

Oh Deana, you just took up a great big chunk of my evening -- after you sent me an email I was curious about your house so scanned your blog to see if you have a picture of it =-- and instead got totally caught up in your terrific posts about ebay and auction selling/buying.
You are so much fun, and SO informative!
I went back and read EVERY post from the very beginning, and now I am smarter than I was an hour ago.
Thanks!
Cass

Cara-Mia August 12, 2011 at 12:00 AM

Ah love those bowls with the dots. Very cute. :)

Diann August 12, 2011 at 9:58 AM

Those polka dot bowls are so much fun! and I love the ruby flash pieces as well. thank you for sharing at TTF and have a great weekend!